Where has the time gone? You’re approaching soon and I don’t think I am ready for you or what to expect. Many of my friends have told me different things that they have experienced. The Good, The Bad, and even the ugly. But for the most part, they have made thirty sound fun. For me, I feel that Thirty is the year for crossover and for great change. Different people have different testimonies, I just want to know what my experiences will be. So instead of friends and family telling me what to expect, I came right to the source. Thirty? I have 30 questions but the age aint one
1. Where do I begin?
2. Why are you considered Old?
3. Will I be happier?
5. They call you the new 20, so am I getting older wanting to become younger?
6. Party life…..or stay home?
7. Of all the great ways you are celebrated, What could be my crazy but exciting celebration for a introvert like me?
8. Will I be financially stable?
9. Will I be fly like Beyoncé’? (Please)
10. I’ve noticed that when it comes to turning the big Three-O, the only people that seem to see it as a big celebration is WOMEN. What is that about? ( Emotional Effect)
11. Are you really considered or is it just our my imagination?
12. Why do people give women the look when we say, “I’m almost thirty”?
13. Will I be “Flirty” or “Dirty 30”?
14. I see you as a breakthrough age, where everything happens to thrive. Is that true?
15. Is there a new beginning on the horizon?
17. Or (I would think I would need a man first) New Love?
18. Or just maybe contentment?
19. Is motherhood in the near future?
20. Friends…How many of us have them.. Will I lose friendships because of growth within myself?
21. Or Gain weight because of unnecessary baggage?
22. Will My Spiritual attitude grow?
23. Will you show my true self ?
24. Do I accept my flaws of my 20s?
25. Does my 20s behavior follow me in to my 30s?
26. What beauty enhancements will I encounter?
27. Now, do I get what my parents meant “you’ll understand when you get older”?
28. Does the stupid B.S end. Or just begin?
29. Am I too late for my dreams?
30. …..Or will I live in my purpose?
I simply cant wait to turn thirty I feel like my 20s have prepared me for you. So I will take it in stride. Walk in you without looking back because I am ready for the huge change you have in store for me.